I was recently invited to be a guest on the Teaching Autism podcast, hosted by Nikki Robertson.
We had a great conversation and I encourage you to check it out.
Here is the episode description:
I am so excited for today’s social and emotional learning podcast episode with Robin Fox from Social Eyes. Robin has 37 years of experience teaching and today is talking all about social eyes, and social and emotional learning.
WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
– Social Eyes Introduction
– What is social and emotional learning?
– Social and emotional learning in the classroom.
– What is mindfulness?
– How can we use mindfulness in the classroom?
– Improv – what is it? How can we use it in the classroom? What are the benefits?
– Games and activities to try in your own classroom with your students.
– And lots of great personal experience from Robin and her extensive years of experience working with students.
– Robin’s social and emotional curriculum.
To listen, click one of the links below:
I would love to know what you think of the episode so please comment below!